Thanksgiving in New York City is a marvelous opportunity to acknowledge all of the bounty we enjoy on a daily basis. It's that time of year we catch up with our family and friends. Here are our top 5 restaurants featuring three course Thanksgiving meals that range anywhere from $54.00 - $8750.00 per person.
1. Tessa a Mediterranean tavern blending southern French and Italian cuisine. Located on the Upper West Side. Chef Cedric Tovar has created a Thanksgiving three course meal with one of the desserts being a pumpkin cheesecake,candied pumpkin beach plum sorbet. For reservations, please call: 212 390 1974.
2. Park Avenue Tavern is an upscale bar with decor that is designed for you to experience that is reminiscent of New York City's past with a modern day flare. Chef Shane Le Blanc has created a traditional three course Thanksgiving meal alongside the regular menu for all the family to enjoy. For reservations, please call 212 867.4484.
3. The Fourth is Chef Marco Moreira's venture that is located in the heart of Union Square. This multifunctional restaurant features a bar perfect for drinks and dinner. The American Style Brasserie menu will feature many of my favorite dishes on their Thanksgiving menu. From oysters, fois gras, and my favorite salt brick roasted chicken to name a few. For reservations, please call 212 432. 1324.
4. Bocca di bacco is an Italian restaurant located near Columbus Circle and Central Park. Bocca is known for it's top notch Italian Cuisine with an excellent wine selection with 500 best wines from italian wineries. Thanksgiving menu will feature items such as butternut squash soup, homemade pumpkin cannelloni, porcini mushrooms,fresh thyme,bechamel sauce. For reservations, please call: 212. 265.8828
5. Old Homestead is located in the meat packing district and is offering a nine course meal for four at a hefty price of 35k. The menu will feature organic turkey stuffed with imported Japanese Wagyu filet mignon, sweet potatoes topped with Royal Osetra 000 Caviar, and squab a type of young pigeon stuffed with foie gras. Fancy turkey gravy infused with a bottle of 1982 Chateau Mouton Rothschild and cranberry orange relish which contains Gran Marnier cognac liqueur. You will also get seating at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, a $6,000 gift card to Bloomingdales with door-to-door limousine service and dancing lessons at Fred Astaire Dance Studio. For reservations, please call: 242-9040.
We know it's over-the-top, but only in New York Kids.